Sunstate Bank will hold in safekeeping asset/securities such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds (domestic and foreign securities).
Also, Sunstate Bank will:
- Arrange settlement of any purchases and sales and deliveries in/out of such securities
- Collect information on and income from such assets (dividends in the case of stocks/equities and coupons in the case of bonds)
- For US customers, the bank will send year-end related tax withholding documents
- Administer voluntary and involuntary corporate actions on securities held such as stock dividends, splits, mergers, tender offers, bond calls, etc.
- Provide online statements
You can contact us at our Coral Gables branch at 305-567-0600 for more information.
Assets/securities held in the custodial accounts are not guaranteed by Sunstate bank, not FDIC insured and may lose value.
NonDeposit Investment Products are not FDIC insured, may lose value and are NOT guaranteed by the Bank